So thankful to Scherree Smith and Brennan for taking such GREAT care of our doggies while we were out of town!! If you ever need a pet sitter, be sure to check our their Facebook page Kings & Queens House Sitting and Pet Care
Kings & Queens Pet Sitting tailors our services to meet the unique needs of your pets!
What Sets Us Apart
We have trained employees that work as a team making us extremely reliable even on short notice. Everyone has the exact same training so no matter who cares for your babies you will always get the same exceptional service.
- QUALITY OVER QUANTITY
Here at Kings & Queens we believe that every pet, every household is different, so there is no one size fits all! That is why we tailor our service to fit your pet's needs and never watch the clock! Your pet lets us know when they are ready to settle in and take a nap!
All our staff are trained in Pet First Aid, CPR, and animal behavior.
We have the most up to date software to keep your information protected and make it easy and convenient for you to schedule services, pay, and more!
Kings & Queens Pet Sitting holds events throughout the year to give back to the community. We help educate the public on caring for their pets, hosting fundraisers for local rescues and shelters, as well as volunteer for a variety of charities.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE
Once you are an established client of Kings & Queens you are a part of our tightly knit family. We go above and beyond to accommodate our clients needs and make sure they have the best experience.
Kings & Queens makes it a priority to visit your pets when you want us to be there to keep them on their same schedule and limit stress.
- BLACK OUT DATES
Having a team of reliable staff means it is very rare that we get completely booked!
I would use them again in a heartbeat. My experience was very wonderful. I would recommend them. They were awesome.
We Help Pet Parents...
- Relax and enjoy their vacations with real time updates, so they always know what is going on back home
- Eliminate stress over working late, rushing home at lunch, or cutting a night out with friends/family short to let the dogs out
- Keep their pets on their same routine and reinforce training
- Give them peace of mind when their pet is sick or has surgery. We will sit with them by the hour
- Help get puppies potty trained faster and worn out so they don't create bad habits
- Come home and relax after a long day at work instead of entertaining the dogs
- Give moms a much needed break when they are home caring for the human kiddos