So Mother’s Day is coming up and you completely forgot to get mom something! It’s not too late to get her something that is unique and that she will absolutely love, because you took the time to personalize it! Well, you may have not taken as much time as she may think, but that’s OK she doesn’t need to know it was ordered 2 days ago! If your mom loves pets we got you covered!
1. Art- Does your mom love cute pictures, funny or inspirational sayings, or even modern art? Add a personal touch by getting her dog’s paw print on white card stock. Put dogs name and date of birth and frame it! You can also do this with a cat but they are less cooperative! Check out how to make flowers from your dog’s paw print for a pop of color! Check online, Kirklands, Homegoods, and Target for other great breed specific signs and more!
2. Jewelry– What girl doesn’t want jewelry! I love these charm necklaces from Origami Owl. Personalize them however you like to include all of your mom’s favorite things! Make sure mom and her pooch are both stylin’ with these matching bracelet/dog collar from friendshipcollar! Cafepress has really cute charm bracelets and necklaces too!
3. Photo Shoot- Get mom a photo session with her furbaby! She is sure to have fun and get to spend some quality time with her pup!
4. License Plate- Personalize mom’s ride with her dog’s or cat’s name or breed! Get creative! PITBLMOM ~ DOGLVR Visit the DMV to order!
5. Volunteer- Does your mom love to volunteer at the local shelter or rescue? Make a donation in her name and depending on the amount her name could be etched into the building or sidewalk, or a plaque might be put up.
6. Wine Lover- Since we’re talking about mom here, she is sure to love some wine! How else would she have made it through your childhood? Get her favorite breed wine holder and don’t forget to add a nice bottle of her favorite wine…she still has your dad at home! Check out amazon for all kinds of breeds from the Yorkie to Beagles to German Shepherds. Throw in a wine stop to make it even cuter! Check out dogloversgiftbaskets for ideas to create a basket or buy one already put together!
7. Home Decor- Shutterfly is the best place to go to turn mom’s pictures of her pets into decor for the house. Make her a cozy throw, a pillow, coasters, candles, coffee mug, calendar, etc. You name it you can make it on Shutterfly!
8. Clothing- Zazzle has something for everyone, including moms who love exotic pets! They have onesies, T-shirts, hoodies, tank tops, and hats!
9. The Baker- Does mom love to bake or make her pets their own treats? Sunbeam Gourmet Treat Maker makes treats quick and easy. You can even type up mom a cute little cookbook for some natural treat recipes. Or maybe a dehydrator to make the pups sweet potato chews and other dehydrated fruit snacks for the pups! They also sell cookie cutters in the shape of bones, dogs, cats, and other pet related shapes pair that with a pet treat cookbook for a cute gift idea.
10. Stuffed Animal- I know this might sound childish, but this company takes a picture of your pet and turns them into an identical stuffed animal! This is my favorite gift idea! This is also a great gift idea for a pet parent who may have just lost their pet.
Now what are you waiting for, we did our part!
Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms out there, to the human and furry kiddos!